Long Beach, CA 90803
3D Floor Plan
Once in a Lifetime Opportunity to Own this Italian-Inspired Estate
in the Exclusive Gated Community of Treasure Island
This completely remodeled Italian-inspired estate is filled with exquisite embellishments. You’re welcomed by a grand wrought iron gate and beautiful groin vault ceiling with chandelier. The inviting courtyard is complete with a venerable 400 year old French imported lily pond and limestone fireplace from Malta.
Located on a large lot with approximately 4,800 SF living space, this epic home defines elegant living with 4 BDs and 5.5 BAs. Every room dazzles with custom made light fixtures and chandeliers. Admire the extensive use of tumbled limestone, quartzite, Italian mosaic marble and handmade tiles as you soak in the beauty of this stunning estate. The gourmet kitchen with Wolf appliances, a 6 burner range, 3 ovens, 2 microwaves, 2 warming drawers, 2 Asko dishwashers and two 36 “ side by side Sub-zero refrigerators and much more. A generous family room with built in TV can double as a theatre.
Follow the intricately designed wrought iron railing up the ornately carved steps to a grand hallway, its floor beset with mosaics beneath a breathtaking barrel vault ceiling. Your Master Suite awaits with large balcony overlooking the glittering bay. Two master baths, his and hers, boast intricate details like Sicis mosaic tiles and a jeweled sink. The master balcony gives you a prime view of your private dock with 2 x 50’ slips and ocean side dock.
When you’re not out on the water, lounge on the outdoor deck in your heavenly spa tub with peaceful waterfall and 2 glowing fire bowls. Relax here, and revel in the details.
2. 4 bedrooms and 4.5 baths: Master suite + 2 en-suites on upper level and one guest bedroom downstairs
3. Completely remodeled in 2016 by Newcastle builder
4. Approx. 4,800 SF of living space and approx. 16,398 SF lot
5. Entrance from street: Grand wrought iron gate and beautiful groin vault ceiling with chandelier
6. Courtyard: 400 year old French imported lily pond and a limestone fireplace imported from Malta
7. 4 limestone fireplaces: Formal Living room and Master suite; 2 outdoor (deck off kitchen and one other in the front courtyard)
8. Chandelier and custom made light fixtures throughout. Chandelier in form entry and light fixture in the entry to courtyard are motorized.
9. Parking: 3-car garage with electric car charger and additional 6 exclusive parking spots on the exterior. Garage doors are reclaimed French barn wood
10. Family room with built in TV and 2 drawer refrigerators. Family room can also be used as a theatre room
11. Extensive use of tumbled limestone, quartzite, Sicis Italian tiles, Italian mosaic marble and handmade tiles throughout.
12. Gourmet chef’s kitchen: Wolf appliances – 6 burner range with French plaque in center, 3 ovens, 2 microwaves, 2 warming drawers, 2 Asko dishwashers and two side by side 36 inch Sub-zero refrigerators. Gorgeous quartzite counter tops and wood cabinets as well as a handcarved spice rack and a concealed TV. Large pantry with an icemaker and a Sub-zero wine refrigerator
13. Stairway: Ornately designed wrought iron railing with carved steps and installed with lighting
14. Upstairs hallway with beautiful barrel vault ceiling
15. Master suite: large balcony, 2 separate bathrooms: bath tub, shower with beautiful tile details (Sicis mosaic glitter tiles), jeweled sink, large walk in closets, television and a limestone fireplace
16. Private dock with 2 x 50 foot slips + ocean side dock and a private seawall
17. Security system, air conditioning, La Loma windows throughout and all Toto toilets
18. Drapes designed by Mark Pridmore
19. Outdoor deck off living room with a spa tub, a waterfall and 2 fire bowls